Kady Malloy Bombs American Idol Round 1 ~ Kady Malloy

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kady Malloy Bombs American Idol Round 1

Kady Malloy Bombs American Idol Round 1



Poor Kady Malloy. I thought she had an "all right" performance Wed. night on American Idol. However, the judges didn't see it that way and really dumped on Kady Malloy.

Sure, I thought the song could have been better, but I thought she did an okay job with what she picked. This just goes to show that the contestants really need to pick the right song for them.

It could have been because she was up late the night before. I've read rumors that her and some other Contestants snuck out to do a little shopping around town. Rumor has it that clothes, jewelry, shoes, electronics were all purchased by the guys and gals. I guess cabin fever was sitting in. Some were overheard bragging about the deals they got at the Gap and one of the contestants were showing off the Born footwear that they got a great deal on.

Simon Cowell actually said the 18 year old from Houston Texas seemed to be 80. Kady Malloy's biggest problem it seems is that she's trying to be other people rather than just singing and being herself.

I believe that Kady Malloy is in danger of going home next week. I don't think the song did all that much to help her situation. The only thing that may help her is if another contestant does worse. I lkike Kady, and hope to see her next week.

As we all know, nothing is for sure with American Idol and in the end, it's up to the viewers to determine if Kady Malloy will be back next week.